Almost every woman likes to use cosmetics when traveling outside the home. However, the case that is sometimes overlooked is to clean the face of makeup when it arrives at home. In fact, there are practical ways to clean your face without taking a long time, namely by using a makeup remover.
Washing your face full of makeup is mandatory. Because, when you rest or sleep at night, your skin will regenerate. Ignoring it will have many negative effects on the skin, especially if you use it to sleep until the next day.
Makeup remover is a practical choice for those of you who want to clean your face quickly, without having to apply various facial cleansing products. The function of the makeup remover is to clean the face of cosmetics that are oil-based or waterproof that are difficult to remove (for example: eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara). Makeup remover is considered more able to clean makeup that has been mixed with oil on the face and dust particles.
Other facial cleansing products such as cleansing soap, cleansing milk, or toner often cannot lift oil-based cosmetics. To make the face clean and stay healthy, these products should be used as the second step after the face has been cleaned with a makeup remover.
Here are some of the benefits of makeup remover for the face:
- Clean cosmetics that are difficult to remove.
- Prevents skin irritation. Makeup that is not cleaned, especially during sleep, can cause skin irritation. This can occur because the skin is exposed to chemicals contained in makeup for a long time.
- Makeup remover can prevent skin from becoming wrinkled. When exposed to cosmetics for a long time, the pores of the facial skin can become blocked or even closed. Skin that has clogged pores will easily experience wrinkles.
- Makeup remover can reduce the risk of blackheads and pimples, which can be caused by clogged pores due to the use of cosmetics.
- Makeup remover can stimulate the formation of new cells by removing dead skin cells and dirt on the face.
Come on, love your facial skin with a regular cleanse after a day using makeup. If you can take the time to put on makeup, there’s no reason for you to be lazy to clean it, right?